• Beginning Monday, June 8th we will be re-opening all of our seven lobbies including the Shelby Twp branch.
• Our normal hours of operation will be in effect. See locations & hours here.
• For your safety & ours we encourage you to continue using Drive Thru and other services such as CU*Talk telephone banking, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, or find the nearest ATM. For other services, we ask that you please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
For your Safety & Security
- To help the staff readily identify you, we kindly ask that you DO NOT wear a face covering* in our lobbies.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet of social distance between yourself and others.
- A hand sanitization station is available for your use.
Sneeze Guards are set up at each workstation.
*NOTE: We are pleased to offer Drive Thru and/or ATM services for those who prefer not to have contact with others, or you are welcome to schedule an appointment.
For Your Financial Wellness
If you are experiencing a financial hardship, we are here to help. Please contact the credit union as soon as possible.
Please check this webpage, or visit our social media platforms for ongoing updates.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to serve your financial needs.
Questions? Call 248-814-4000
PLEASE NOTE: If you have recently traveled or are experiencing any symptoms of COVD-19 such as: coughing, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat we kindly ask that you please use the telephone and/or eServices.