You can have direct access to your credit union accounts with just one phone call. Intro CU*Talk our telephone banking system, which makes taking care of your credit union business faster, easier and safer!
CU*Talk Guides You through each Step!
1. Using your touch-tone phone, call: 1.800.306.9741
2. You will be asked to enter your member number. Then press the # key. Next, you will be prompted to punch in your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Enter your PIN and press the #key. Be careful if you enter the PIN incorrectly three times your PIN will be disabled. You must contact the credit union directly for reactivation.
3. First Time Users- the temporary PIN will be the last four digits of the primary’s Social Security number. For security purposes, after you enter the system, you will be prompted to change your PIN.
4. From this point on, the CU*Talk procedure will vary depending on the transactions you wish to complete. CU* Talk will guide you through each step. Hint: This first set of options includes a brief tutorial (press “0”) with tips and hunts for using the system. you can press * to return to the main menu at any time.
5. When you have finished your last transaction, simply hang up the phone.
Christmas Club 061
Money Market 068
IRA Savings 063, 065, or 066
Certificate and loan ccodes are printed on your statemment.